(1) after work, the equipment is open to trial operation, and the equipment will be officially started after the equipment is confirmed.
(2) Rolled dough should not be too hard (such as frozen dough), one-time thinning should not be too large, otherwise it will affect the working stability and service life of the equipment.
When the dough thickness is more than 10 mm, it can be thinned by about 5 mm each time. When the dough thickness is between 5 mm and 10 mm, it decreases by about 2 mm each time. When the dough thickness is less than 5 mm, it decreases by about 1 mm each time.
(3) transport platform should not carry heavy load.
(4) After running for 40 hours, please re-tension the belt and chain to the appropriate position, so as not to drive slippery, chain off;
(5) After 80 hours of operation, please refuel the transmission parts such as sprocket and chain, and tighten the fasteners such as screw and nut to avoid damaging the parts.
(6) Keep clean and intact, bearing, belt, chain and other transmission parts can not be attached with flour, dust and other foreign bodies, in order to avoid burning out bearings or accelerating wear and tear parts;
(7) clean the machine before going to work everyday, please wipe it with a rag, but do not rinse it with water pipe.
(8) abnormal sound response is found to be shut down immediately.